WHAT COOKIES ARE?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer when you visit the website www.amaoptimex.ro. Your computer recognizes and automatically accepts these files through the browser used.
Cookies are stored in the memory of the Internet user’s computer; they cannot access/read other information on that computer.
Thus, cookies can be likened to “bookmarks” that tell the browser exactly where it remained within a website. The Cookie can also be seen as an Internet user identifier that announces the website every time the user returns to that website. They also retain user preferences within a website (for example Language used in a website that can display content in multiple languages).
Cookie files are not dangerous and should not be handled by any user such as a virus or file type that can damage the computer. The Browser used allows setting and limiting the connection of cookie files.
Cookies are necessary for the full operation of the services offered by this site, for the permanent improvement of its structure and content and to provide users with a pleasant browsing experience.
Storing cookies on the user’s computer provides information about the activities carried out on the website in order to personalize or improve user experience on the web page and to make the next visit more pleasant, presenting the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences.
Cookies can also provide websites with the ability to monitor users online activities and establish user profiles, which can then be used for marketing purposes.
The cookies are used for the drawn up of anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, without the user being identified.
The cookies do not request personal information in order to be used and in most of the cases, they do not identify the Internet users.
WHAT IS THE LIFETIME OF A COOKIE?
The storage term of a cookie varies depending on the purpose it is placed.
Session cookies – are used for a single session being retained only during a single site visit by the user, not stored after the user has left the website.
Permanent cookies – these cookies are stored for a longer-term and are used when the user returns on the website.
COOKIES USED IN THE WEBSITE
|Domain||Cookies name||Cookies Type||Purpose||Duration (days)|
|.doubleclick.net||Double Click||External||Website running – videos||730|
|.facebook.com||External||Traffic monitoring+ Remarketing||730|
|.google.com, .google.ro||Google Analytics||Externe||Traffic monitoring||730|
|.youtube.com||Youtube||Externe||Website running – videos||7020|
HOW CAN THE COOKIES BE STOPPED?
Current browsers offer users the ability to change and manage cookie setting settings. You can access these settings from the browser menu you use. For more details on managing cookies from your browser, you can access the “Help” section of your browser.
To set cookies, follow the steps below according to the browser used. The settings may be very slightly different depending on the version used.
IN CHROME BROWSER:
– In the upper right corner click on the Chrome > Settings menu.
– Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on “Show Advanced Settings”.
– In the ” Privacy ” section, click on the “Content Settings” button.
– In the “Cookies ” section, choose your preferred settings.
– Delete cookies: To delete cookies click on “All cookies and site data…” To see the list of all cookies that Chrome has stored on your hard drive. Here you can delete cookies individually or even all at once by selecting “Remove All.”
IN MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER:
– Click on the menu button and choose “Preferences”.
– Select “Privacy” from the side menu.
– From combo “History” choose “Use custom settings for History”
– Delete Cookies: If you click on “Show Cookies…” A new window will be opened where you can select and delete one or more cookies at once.
IN INTERNET EXPLORER 11 BROWSER:
– Select the top right wheel of the browser, then choose Internet Options.
– Click on the “Privacy” tab, select “Advanced”
– Set Accept/Block/Prompt depending on the needs for both First-party Cookies and for Third-party Cookies. Also here you can tick “Always allow session cookies” if you wish. Press OK after you have done the settings.
– Delete cookies: To delete all Cookies choose the tab “General” from “Internet Options” and click on “Delete…” From the “Browsing History” tab. Tick “Cookies and Website Data” and click Delete.
or you can use
browser plugins blocking third-party cookies
such as UBlock, Ghostery, AdBlock, PrivacyBadger